Diggin Active Skuut Wooden Balance Bike is an eco-friendly balance bike that offers you wooden frame, adjustable seat and pneumatic rubber tires with an easy assembling feature. So this award winner bike can be the perfect one for your child to learn riding on two-wheels.
Diggin Active Skuut Wooden Balance Bike Review
Benefits of the Customers
- Environment-conscious parents can choose the bike because the frame of this bike is made of 100% Birchwood with non-toxic lacquer veneer finish. So your child can get rid of toxic inhalation.
- This balance bike is easy to assemble and adjust. Within 10 minutes, you can assemble it only with the help of the basic tools.
- According to the height of your child, you can adjust the seat height from 13 to 16.5 inches. So you don’t have to change the bike frequently for your growing child.
- Skuut Wooden Balance Bike has awarded‘Creative Top Toy of The Year’ and ‘The Oppenheimer Gold Seal.' As it is an award winner balance bike, so you can rely on its quality.
- You can easily replace the tubes and tires of the bike.
Features of Diggin Active Skuut Wooden Balance Bike
- This is an eco-friendly balance Bike which is made of birch wood.
- The adjustable seat of the Skuut bike is made of PVC leather.
- The weight limit for this bike is up to 75lbs.
- The 12ʺ pneumatic tires of this bike are made of rubber.
- Its wheels are Spoke-less.
- Although it’s made from wood, it weighs only 10.8 pounds.
Pros and Cons Diggin Active Skuut Wooden Balance Bike
- The Diggin Wooden Balance Bike is an inexpensive bike comparing to the other brands in the market.
- It comes with an appealing design that is very much attractive to both children and parents.
- It is light weighted, so your child can maneuver and carry the bike easily.
- Since the wheels have no spokes, so there is no chance of getting hurt by the spokes.
- Its limited steering radius ensures more safety of your child.
- It needs to maintain frequently so parents may become annoyed.
- Its fork pin connector is only 0.5 inches ply, so it looks a little bit awkward.