Mini Glider is one of the best full-featured balance bikes for your 2-5 years old kids to teach how to ride a bicycle. This high-quality bike includes exclusive features like hand-brake, footpegs, airless tires, adjustable seat and lifetime warranty etc.
Glide Bikes Mini Glider Balance bike Review
Benefits of the Customers
- Its exclusive removable foot pegs help your childto balance and glide with more fun.
- This bike offers child-friendly hand-brake for stopping the bike safely.
- Since this bike has lifetime warranty, so no need to be worried about its maintenance cost.
- As this bike is made of the mixture of aluminum and steel, so it is lightweight but durable.
- It’s a slow speed design helps to prevent any accident.
- Its feature of downhill mountain bike geometry allows your children to learn balancing quickly and safely.
- You can adjust the seat of the bike according to your child’s height without using any tool.
The Exclusive Features of Mini Glider
- This bike includes a child size hand brake and a rear brake.
- It’s made of aluminum and steel alloy.
- To make the riding into fun, this bike comes with 10 inch removable foot pegs.
- It has the feature of slow speed design and mountain bike geometry.
- This bike offers a lifetime warranty.
Pros & Cons Glide Bikes Mini Glider Balance bike
- The aluminum frame of this bike makes it lightweight.
- Solid airless tires allow you to get rid of the hassle of airing up the tires.
- You can assemble this bike instantly and easily.
- As the adjustable foot pegs help your child to keep both feet on the ground for a short time, so they can learn balancing quickly.
- Because of its slow speed design, your child can get rid of falling down from the bike.
- Its child-friendly hand-brake is well-suited for most of the children to control the bike’s speed.
- This bike has a quick release seat clamp to fix up the seat height easily.
- Since its weight is only 9 pounds, so it’s easy to liftfor a child.
- You will get this high-quality bike at a reasonable price.
- Foot pegs are not well-suited for smaller baby.
- Its rear brake has very limited use.