If you want to train your child balancing, without any trouble and complications of training wheels, Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike is the perfect choice for you. This bike includes all needed features for your child to learn balancing.
Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike Review
Benefits of Customers
- The seat and handlebars of this bike can be adjusted as per the height of your kids. So this stroller is enough for your toddler for the transition to a pedal bike.
- Without requiring any tools this bike can be assembled within a short time.
- If you go with the 2015 version of the strider, you will get padded saddle and taller seat post for your taller child. Moreover, you will gain a bonus with all above features.
- To ensure smoother and safer riding of your baby, it comes with five-spoke wheels with high-quality bearings.
- It weighs only 6.7 lbs, so your toddler can easily carry this lightweight balance bike anywhere.
Features of the Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike
- Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike fits from 18 months toddler to 5 years old children.
- This bike can accommodate a rider up to 60 lbs.
- Its steel handlebars are 12.7 mm long.
- In the 2015 version of the strider, padded seat is included and the 2013 version has the standard seat.
- Its five-spoke wheels come with high-quality bearings.
- It includes a footrest with grip tape.
Pros and Cons of Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike
- This balance bike can be used for a long time since it allows a wide age range of the child.
- No more tool is required to assemble and adjust the seat and handlebars.
- It is a superb light weighted bike, weighs only 6.7 pounds.
- Its tires are also light weighted and maintenance-free.
- This bike comes with different eye-catching colors so you can pick up the right color for your boys or girls.
- Although the bike allows a wide age range of the child, but parents will have to spend a large amount to buy the accessories.
- Price may be an issue for some parents.