Vilano No Pedal Push Balance Bike is an outstanding bike for 2 to 3 years old boys and girls. Although it comes with a simple design, the look of this bike is so stylish. It’s a great balance bike for your child to learn balancing without the help of risky training wheels.
Vilano No Pedal Push Balance Bike Review
Benefits of Customers
- Its adjustable seat height and handlebars ensure long time usage of the bike. Even your child’s siblings would be able to use this balance bike to learn the riding on a bike.
- The handlebars are also padded with foam. So your child feels more comfortable with these handlebars.
- The foam tires and plastic molded wheels, both make this balance bike more sturdy and durable.
- Since a rim brake is included in this balance bike so your child can slow down the speed of the bike as per the needs.
- It is a super light weighted balance bike since it weighs only 5.5 lbs. So both you and your toddler can easily carry and lift this bike according to the needs.
Appealing Features of the Vilano No Pedal Push Balance Bike
- This lightweight balance bike weighs only 5 pounds.
- The adjustable seat of the Vilano balance bike can be adjusted from 5 inches to 17.5 inches.
- Its foam padded handlebars can be adjusted from 20 inches to 21.5 inches.
- It includes no-flat foam tires and lightweight molded wheels.
- To construct the frame and handlebars of this bike, steel is used.
- In this bike, a unique bell is added.
Pros and Cons of Vilano No Pedal Push Balance Bike
- Need only a few minutes to assemble the bike.
- The compact design of this bike makes it easy to carry the bike even in superstore or restaurant.
- Its foam tires are puncture-resistant and maintenance free.
- To ensure more safety, it includes a bell with the bike.
- It is a super lightweight balance bike so your child can carry it easily.
- The seat height of this bike is quite high for very little one.
- It's plastic footrest may be the cause of an accident when it becomes slippery.